Business technology, such as machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI), is rapidly transforming how businesses operate, but not all enterprises can keep up with this trend. Some companies cannot develop these tools due to a lack of funds and staff. Business owners will need to accept AI innovations in the future, regardless of where they currently stand on the AI development spectrum. In this article, Marshall Choy, VP of Product at SambaNova Systems, talks with CIO Insights about the current state of AI development and the role equity can play in improving business technology landscapes.
Future Business Technology
The first few terms that come to mind when discussing the newest business technologies include artificial intelligence, machine learning, the internet of things, edge computing, etc. Do you frequently wonder what form of artificial intelligence the future will hold? Which state-of-the-art AI methods will create business and technological prospects previously unimaginable? CIO Insights talks about the future role of AI in altering business and society in the years to come.
Business Technology – Insights on AI
- With heterogeneous silos, AI is less effective. Therefore, creating a strategic plan that spans departments within a business is crucial.
- AI is next-gen technology, like computer vision and natural language processing.
- The tech giants are motivated to stay on top of the latest technologies in their hyper-competitive business scenario. They also have an advantage in purchasing power, enabling them to experiment with new technology and gain more purchasing power.
- The digital maturity of an organization determines its pace of AI adoption.
- AI equity means that AI is available to all without needing the same infrastructure or personnel.
- AI and ML services in a single package can reduce the need for technical staffing for businesses of all sizes.
- Open standards yield more flexibility and choice by allowing companies to offer less vendor-specific solutions.
- Digital transformation has accelerated, and AI plays a crucial role in it. AI simplifies and automates, and it reduces costs.
- AI is going to redefine future business success.
To read the original article, click on https://www.cioinsight.com/news-trends/ai-equity-interview/